These terms and conditions govern your participation at Expo Ferroviaria.
- Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register onsite, and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend the Event.
- Visitors who register onsite at the Event will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee.
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the Event or associated industries or organisations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
"My Event" Account
- Visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the Event website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors before the Event.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be allowing the Organisers to provide their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may be outside of the European Economic Area and who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies.
- By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker who may be outside of the European Economic Area, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
Personal Health and Safety
- The safety and security of our staff, visitors and exhibitors is our priority. Anyone attending the Event is required to comply with the safety and security provisions and all COVID-19 infection protection standards and personal health measures, including physical distancing, imposed by the Organiser, the venue, the relevant Government, local authorities and public health authorities. Please see the C19 Safety and Security notice on the Event website for details.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the Event without the prior written approval of the Organisers. Visitors attending with children under the age of 16 will be responsible for their children and will be asked to sign a declaration of responsibility for their child as a condition of entrance.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
- Press badges at the Event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers. The visitor shall submit full details in writing of any proposed filming or recording at the Event, for television, radio, streaming or other purpose, no later than 2 weeks prior the opening date of the Event.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
- The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our Event.
Everyone attending our Event should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the Event.
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided.
- Bag checks are in operation at our Event.
- Walkthrough or handheld scanners may be in operation at our Event.
- CCTV may be in operation at our Event and it is monitored and recorded for security purposes.
- Uniformed and covert security guards are in attendance at our Event.
- Uniformed and covert police are in attendance at some of our Event.
- Canine security and detection may be in operation at our Event.
Everyone attending our Event is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended.
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or just out of place to a member of the Event staff.
- Remain patient and courteous with any Event staff undertaking security checks.
- Follow the instructions of Event staff at all times.
- On their final visit to the Event, dispose of their badge inside the Event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the Event.
The Organisers decision is final and the Organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any costs.
Organisers: Mack-Brooks Exhibitions Limited, Principal place of business: Romeland House, Romeland Hill, St Albans, Herts, AL3 4ET, United Kingdom