- 305 exhibitors from 19 countries
- 7,900 visiting managers, engineers and buyers from 59 countries
- Opening ceremony with participation by senior political figures and rail industry leaders
- Outdoor area for rolling stock and equipment display visited by 500 professionals during the 3 days of the event
- Conferences organised by Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane in collaboration with CIFI; ANCEFERR; ASSTRA; as well as a conference hosted by CIFI and ASSIFER and a seminar held by FerPress
- B2B meetings between exhibitors and 25 international operators from 13 countries, organised by ITA Italian Trade Agency
EXPO Ferroviaria 2017 review
The 8th edition of EXPO Ferroviaria, held for the first time in Milan from 3 to 5 October 2017, exceeded all the expectations. The number of visitors attending the event reached 7,900, among them engineers, managers and executives. The international flavour of the exhibition was reflected in the large number of foreign visitors from 59 countries, who made up around 13% of the total number.
The sector’s only event in Italy saw companies exhibit the latest technological and railway innovations in Exhibition Hall 2 in Rho Fiera, Milan, which played host to the sector’s main multinationals and major companies in record numbers: 305 exhibitors from 19 countries, 86 of whom were there for the first time and 71 exhibiting companies from Lombardy.