Italy's only exhibition dedicated to the rail sector
EXPO Ferroviaria is Italy’s only regular rail industry exhibition. It provides an unrivalled opportunity both for companies targeting the domestic market and for firms seeking foreign customers.
The event covers all aspects of railway technology. It provides a showcase for manufacturers in the major fields of rolling stock technology, track and infrastructure and signalling and communications, and also serves a shop window for suppliers of the many other specialised products essential to the efficient a safe operation of railway and public transport systems. Among these are vehicle maintenance equipment, fare collection systems, rolling stock leasing, electronics for rail applications and cable technology.
Among the product categories represented at EXPO Ferroviaria 2017 will be:
- Rolling stock and traction for main line passenger and freight traffic
- Vehicles for regional services, metros and tram systems
- Rolling stock components and sub-systems and interior fittings
- Track materials, construction and maintenance
- Signalling and train control
- Communications technology
- Traction power supply and electrification equipment and services
- Freight terminal equipment
- Vehicle maintenance
- Fare collection and passenger information systems
- Station equipment
- Cable technology
- IT software and hardware
- Safety equipment
- Security systems
- Training systems and services
- Consultancy services
NEW FEATURE! ROLLING STOCK AND EQUIPMENT DISPLAY
Thanks to a cooperation arrangement with regional rail operator TRENORD, EXPO Ferroviaria 2017 includes an opportunity for rolling stock and on-track machines to be displayed, as well as infrastructures construction and maintenance equipment. A section of TRENORD's Fiorenza depot adjacent to the show's Fiera Milano venue will be the setting for this display, creating a great new opportunity for exhibitors.
Contact the EXPO Ferroviaria team for more details.