EXPO Ferroviaria is Italy’s only regular rail industry exhibition. It provides an unrivalled opportunity both for companies targeting the domestic market and for firms seeking foreign customers.
Who Should Exhibit?
The event covers all aspects of railway technology.
It provides a showcase for manufacturers in the major fields of rolling stock technology, track and infrastructure and signalling and communications, and also serves as a shop window for suppliers of the many other specialised products essential to the efficient a safe operation of railway and public transport systems. Among these are vehicle maintenance equipment, fare collection systems, rolling stock leasing, electronics for rail applications and cable technology.
Product categories represented at EXPO Ferroviaria 2019:
- Rolling stock and traction for main line passenger and freight traffic
- Vehicles for regional services, metros and tram systems
- Rolling stock components and sub-systems and interior fittings
- Track materials, construction and maintenance
- Signalling and train control
- Communications technology
- Traction power supply and electrification equipment and services
- Freight terminal equipment
- Vehicle maintenance
- Fare collection and passenger information systems
- Station equipment
- Cable technology
- IT software and hardware
- Safety equipment
- Security systems
- Training systems and services
- Consultancy services